Why to apply jobs with us!
GDC group offers people the opportunity to change life through change,
the way we give importance to our people, the way we do business, and the way we win our values, pagegroup is extraordinary. Take a look to learn more about PageGroup to make such a good place to work.
- Career progression
- Talent development
- Giving back to others
- Overseeing marketing department.
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
Success Inc. is looking for an experienced, driven marketing director for assistance with our marketing efforts. We are looking to work with an enthusiastic, high-performance marketing team and work with product management and sales. You will be tasked with coordinating the communication and marketing strategies of our company to ensure consistency and synchronization in the entire marketing process.
We are looking for an outspoken and energetic leader who can gain experience of successfully running the marketing team and marketing campaign. Being highly capable of product branding is a big advantage.Job Details
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, color, and packaging.
Determine the demand for products and services offered by a firm and its competitors and identify potential customers. Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm's profits or share of the market while ensuring the firm's customers are satisfied. Oversee product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.Job Details
Marketing Communication Manager
- Technical Competencies.
- Knowledge / Skills.
- Communication Skills.
Marketing and communications managers coordinate the advertising and public relations activities for business or non-profit entities. A position as a marketing and communications manager requires several years of industry experience and at least a bachelor's degreeJob Details
- Drive the entire vision and delivery of new products, features to keep the business relevant and competitive.
- Conduct market and customer research to identify potential features or releases.
- Maintain and update existing features.
Success Inc. is looking for an experienced, talented Product Manager to join and help us shape our product. You’ll be a part of a energetic, fast-paced team and work closely with Engineering, Design, Marketing and Sales to map the direction of the product and roll-out features that drive business goals.
We are looking for someone who can work across the entire product development cycle – customer research, UX discovery, hypothesis definition, wireframing, sprint planning, project management and product marketing.Job Details
- Studying company profile and operations to understand its marketing needs.
- Conducting marketing research to identify industry trends and commercial opportunities.
- Developing and implementing a marketing strategy according to objectives and budget.
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Consultant who’ll provide strategic and practical advice to boost our company’s marketing efforts. You’ll organize our activities and marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker and knowledgeable in everyday marketing activities. We want to see excellent communicators, with lots of enthusiasm, who’re ready to make a difference. Knowledge of our industry matters too. The goal is to ensure that our marketing operations will engage our customers and outperform our competition.Job Details
Marketing Research Analyst
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, focus groups, questionnaires, and opinion polls.
- Create a visual of industry trends and of competitors so organizations can predict how products and services will fare in the marketplace.
- Measure effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
Are you an experienced Market Research Analyst looking for an opportunity to advance your career? If you enjoy finding and efficiently extracting the crucial insight, critically analyze, and build a story around it, we have the perfect job for you! We are looking for a professional Market Research Analyst to zake leadership of all aspects of market research projects and support fact-based decision making of our management to ensure thriving of our business.Job Details
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers.
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
Account manager responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Account Managers liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationship with clients. Responsible for leading a team of Account Managers dedicated to meeting the operational needs of assigned client segments. Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to head of a unit/department.Job Details